We are looking for a 3+ years 'hands-on' experienced IT Infrastructure Professional in the Systems Administrator role.
Your focus will be on installation, troubleshooting and helping ensure the delivery of core infrastructure solutions to clients. You must already have experience providing infrastructure support and must not only possess excellent technical and troubleshooting skills but also first rate interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS MUST INVOLVE
- Excellent knowledge of Cent OS / Red Hat / Ubuntu
- Citrix XenServer, XenApp and XenDesktop, Secure Remote Access
- Virtualisation and SANs
- XenServer, server and desktop virtualisation, server consolidation technologies
- Postfix, Sendmail
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Networking and perimeter security solutions
- Scripting (Perl, Shell)
- Database administration and fine Tuning
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years working with network and server infrastructure
- 3+ years configuring / implementing / Administrating Cent OS or Red Hat servers
- At least 1 major industry certification (eg: MCITP, CCNA, CCA, VCP etc.)
- Prior experience with systems integrator well regarded
- Must be willing to travel in different countries.
- Market competitive salary conditions
- Top-tier colleagues and motivated team
- Travel to different parts of the world
- Health Insurance